Audition dates and information for our five productions this season has already been posted on our Facebook Events page. For your convenience, we summarize it, below. For more information on each production, please visit its own page by clicking on the Shows menu, above.
Gladys in Wonderland
A stage comedy by Rosemary Frisino Toohey
- Directed by: Thomas Carroll
- Auditions: October 4 & 5, 1-4 pm
- Parts: 4 male, 7 female
- Contact: Thomas Carroll
A murder mystery adapted for the stage by Jonathan Lynn
- Directed by: Barbara Ann Renee
- Auditions: October 25-26, 1-4 pm
- Parts: 5 male, 5 female
- Contact: Barbara Ann Renee
A musical comedy by A. R. Gurney
- Directed by: Lynne Dellinger
- Auditions: November 15-16, 1-4 pm
- Parts: 2 male, 4 female
- Contact: Lynne Dellinger
I Could Have Danced All Night, the Music of Lerner and Loewe
An original musical revue
- Directed by: Steven Murdoch
- Auditions: December 20-21, 1-4 pm.
- Parts: Open to singers, dancers and actors.
- Contact: Steven Murdoch
In the Time of Old Age
A stage comedy by Gordon Carruth
- Directed by: Roger Vickery
- Auditions: January 24-25, 1-4 pm.
- Parts: 4 male, 2 female
- Contact: Roger Vickery, firstname.lastname@example.org